You know that you are faster, but the bottleneck is your software? Does the data communication in your company involve ticking and sizing a customized tool? You have an idea, but why not the right software solution?
Modular software solutions with OSGi
With the help of pure OSGi bundles, model-driven software development and gecko.io we offer solutions and modules for:
- High scalability through modular OSGi service architecture
- Task-focused clustering
- Rapid development through schemalose databases and model-driven software development
- Backends for web, mobile and rich clients
- Seamless integration without downtime
- Data indexing for minimal response times
- Event-driven process architecture
The core technologies are Java, OSGi, Eclipse EMF, Apache Lucene, MongoDB.
Indexing and Searching
Profit from our experience in searching and indexing services. Data In Motion offers conceptual consulting and training for these areas. Data In Motion has developed a cloud-capable search server, based on Apache Lucene, to ensure that you reach practical results quickly. This search server offers a quickly implementable search solution with the following features:
- Tenant specific indices
- Free to be modelled, in and output formats
- Schemaless Indexing
- Similarity-Search, Spatial-Search, Facetted-Search, Grouped-Search, etc.
- High performance indexing and searching
- Open Source
- Extremely resource-efficient
Standards and standardization
Data In Motion has many years of experience and offers first-class know-how in all relevant topics of the OSGi environment. As a Contributing Associate Member of the OSGi Alliance, Data In Motion is actively involved in the evolution of OSGi specifications. Working in various Expert Groups (IoT, Core and Enterprise) we have experience in a variety of application areas.
Data In Motion establishes Desktop Clients for your specific needs, Based on the Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP). These include Client-server-utilization as well as single space utilization, which is both delivered with a comfortable installation programme, and both offer an update feature. This can be used to e.g. create call center clients or tools for company data administration, customized to your needs.
The advantages of the platform lie in the adaptability of the graphics interface, the offline capability, the modularity of the usage and the seamless integration of other OSGi Frameworks.